These are the songs I listened to while writing Infatuated.
Fair warning: Some of these songs–okay, probably a lot of them–won’t make a lot of sense to anyone but me, but here they are! You’ll also notice a few people who I’m apparently obsessed with listening to.
- Justin Timberlake – Tunnel Vision
- My Love
- Blue Ocean Floor
- Don’t Hold The Wall
- Pusher Love Girl
- Maroon 5 – No Curtain Call
- Never Gonna Leave This Bed
- She Will Be Loved
- Kelly Clarkson – Beautiful Disaster
- Dark Side
- Just Missed The Train
- Train – Meet Virginia
- Natalie Merchant – Kind and Generous
- Deborah Cox – Nobody’s Supposed To Be Here
- Rhianna – S&M
- Michael Buble – Haven’t Met You Yet
- Taylor Swift – Begin Again
- LeAnn Rhimes – Right Kind of Wrong
- Dishwalla – Counting Blue Cars
- Rob Thomas – Lonely No More
Some of these songs will (maybe) be more obvious than others after you’ve read the book. Others are here because I simply love and am obsessed with them.